This message is for pre-merger Alaska Flight Attendants
Your AFA Alaska Master Executive Council (MEC) is excited to introduce the new AFA Alaska online support center. This new system is designed for you to document and report scheduling and reserve concerns, situations where you might be facing discipline, potential contractual grievances, and any other issue where you might need AFA support. The system will also allow AFA representatives to better track issues that are occurring, identify trends, and address and resolve issues with management.
You can access the system using the following link:
Reporting New Issues
You can report a new issue in the system by opening a ticket, just follow these steps:
- Visit http://support.afaalaska.org/
- Click the blue “Open a New Ticket” button
- Fill in your personal information (including a non-company email address)
- Select the help topic that relates to the issue
- Fill in the issue-specific information and provide details
From this screen, you’ll also be able to attach pictures, PDF files, screenshots, and other information that will help your AFA representatives to have more information available about the issue.
Once you’ve opened a ticket, you’ll receive a confirmation email and with a ticket number. Behind the scenes, your ticket will be assigned to an AFA representative who will assist you with the issue.
Checking on Open Issues
With your ticket number, you’ll be able to track the status of the ticket online, add additional information and attachments for your AFA representative to have available. To check on your ticket:
- Visit http://support.afaalaska.org
- Click the green “Check Ticket Status” button
- Enter your email address and ticket number
- Click the “View Ticket” button
If you have any questions about the AFA online support center or need assistance with an issue, you can always contact your LEC Officers.
Your MEC – Jeffrey Peterson, Brian Palmer, Linda Christou, Lisa Pinkston, Laura Masserant, Cathy Gwynn, Melissa Osborne, Tim Green and Brice McGee