Q&A Only on the JNC Blog
Please note that in order to facilitate clear communication, the JNC will post only questions and answers on the blog. Opinions and/or comments included in questions will be edited to distill to the basic question(s). Duplicative questions may be condensed into a composite question in order to streamline the posts.
Blog Post Digest 03/13/2018-03/24/2018
- VX “Red-Circled” Pay Rates: Intra-Company (e.g. GST) Transfers 2 [JCBA]
- Maternity Leave Extension 2 [VX]
- “Full Implementation” Guarantees / Penalties 5 [VX]
- Balloting: Department of Labor Change to Voting Requirements [misc]
- Seniority Integration [misc]
- Transition of ITL to “A” 2 [VX]
- Balloting: Voting Progress Tracker [misc]
- Will Integration Happen if the Merger TA Fails? [misc]
- “Pre-Merger” Language and Pay [misc]
- L-VX “Block or Better” Now Retro to January 1, 2018
- Section 29 Profit Sharing and Retirement – Vesting Schedule 401(K) Company Match [JCBA]
You may contact the JNC at email@example.com.
Your JNC – MEC President Jeffrey Peterson, Jennifer Wise MacColl, Jamie Cogen, Lindsey Steele and AFA Senior Staff Negotiator Paula Mastrangelo
TA documents and other TA-related resources may be found on the Merger TAs & Info page. Please be aware that only AFA members in good standing may vote on the TA, so it is extremely important that pmAS FAs are current on their dues and pmVX FAs have completed an AFA membership application prior to the vote.