We have created an Excel spreadsheet to review all the pairings that have been created and awarded in the ANC base. We are excited to share that spreadsheet with all of you.
Click the following link to view the Pairings Spreadsheet: Nov 16 Bid.xlsx
The spreadsheet contains:
- Pairings (Pairing Numbers)
- Days (Length of Pairing)
- C/I (Check In Times)
- C/O (Check-Out Times)
- TAFB (Time Away From Base) which is listed as hours and minutes
- ADC (Average Daily Credit)
- Pay TFP (Total TFP you will be paid if trip is flown. Inclusive of MPRs)
- Sit TFP (Indicates how much tfp of Sit Pay is in the pairing)
- TAFB/TFP (Time Away From Base per TFP value)
- Duty Legs
- D/H (DH legs)
- L/O (Layover Location)
- Compensation (inclusive of sit pay and per diem) and you can change the TFP Rate (located in the upper right corner of the spreadsheet) to reflect your step rate amount which will adjust the compensation column to reflect the accurate amount each individual FA will receive at their rate of pay.
- Days (the days of the month that pairing operates)
We hope you find this information helpful and would appreciate your feedback. If you find value in the document, we will do our best to provide it for you each month. If you have any questions about the spreadsheet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.