- If it is a catering safety related issue an ISR or ASAP should be filed. A catering feedback email that has SAFETY in the subject line will also help the issue to be immediately addressed.
- Use a regular email for catering errors addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upper management groups do not need to be copied in—in some respects it slows the process of correcting the problems.
- The most important thing is to use the following format in the first line of the email DATE/CITYPAIR/FLT#.
6/20/2016/SEA/ /Flt #723
Missing FC syrup
Linens wet, crinkled and torn
- If you have pictures they should be included with the email
- Writing the problem on the boarding bill and taking a picture with my IMD is very efficient. You can just send the picture from the IMD and catering gets all of the information they need quickly.