Contract Extension 2021 Blog
Welcome to the Contract Extension 2021 Blog!
Email us at email@example.com for topic suggestions, questions or general feedback.
- Information on the blog is authored by your AFA representatives and is based on questions, feedback, and thoughts gathered from a variety of sources.
- The blog is designed so that Flight Attendants have a real-time resource to ask questions and be provided answers in regards to the current negotiations process and the provisions of a tentative agreement (TA). This will enable us to provide clear answers that will allow all Flight Attendants to evaluate accurately how this TA will be applied to their individual lives and needs. In order to keep our comments section open we are limiting comments to questions only. Any question that is relevant will be answered clearly and accurately. Any comment that is speculative or based on personal opinion will either not be published or will be edited to include only the pertinent question(s). Please understand that this is necessary to provide a format that is accurate and provides Flight Attendants all of the necessary facts in the simplest manner possible.
- Most of the time, comments posted on blog content will be responded to (publicly or privately) within 24 hours. Due to the high demands during roadshows, it may take up to 72 hours to respond while in session.
- In order to keep the conversation relevant and current, the ability to comment on a particular post will close after 7 days. Once comments close, feel free to email us directly.
Posts are sorted from most recent (displayed first) to oldest.
- Healthcare Premiums
- Pay Increases Under the Contract Extension TA?
- If We Vote “No” on this TA…?
- Does a Contract Extension Make Sense Right Now? (2)
- Does a Contract Extension Make Sense Right Now?
- Rising Stock Price (NYSE: ALK)
- Analysis of the Economic Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Alaska Airlines and Maximizing Bargaining Leverage in Upcoming Flight Attendant Contract Negotiations
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Flight Attendant Negotiations
Click here to view the complete post archive.