Tallee attended the Quarterly Uniform Meeting in SEA and has provided the following update to share with our members.
- Survey results confirmed the obvious system wide displeasure. More information available on Alaskasworld.
- Luly’s new Breast Cancer Neckwear is available to purchase/order now. If you would like to make a donation to the Pink Lemonade Project, that is available there as well. The Neckwear is being sold to us at cost, BUT the company will match up to $10,000.00 of our donations. Those must be ordered by July 5, 2016. They may open second round of ordering, but this is the only guaranteed time frame.
- The Company is hopeful that we may see sketches as early as the end of 2nd quarter 2017. Hope to have the Uniform Ambassadors start wear testing by 4th Quarter.
- The Uniform Committee Chairs are currently testing a new roller bag (1″ shorter) that is meant to accommodate all bins including the space bins when placed correctly on their sides.
- Patriotic and Holiday neckwear designs still to come. No confirmation on the designer.
- Next round of Focus groups will occur AFTER design briefs are released.
Again, if you have any questions/information you would like to share relating to our uniforms, please reach out to Tallee and the Uniform Committee.