Don’t forget that the AFA RED Hot Summer Picnic is coming up this Wednesday, August 20 from 1 to 4 PM at Angle Lake Park in SeaTac, WA. Alaska Airlines corporate headquarters, located next door, has a beautiful view of the park and Angle Lake. Let’s flood the park with a sea of RED and put our unity and solidarity on clear display!
- Wear your RED AFA t-shirt to the event if you have one! We’ll have extra t-shirts available at the event if you haven’t received one.
- Council 19 (SEA) will be providing hamburgers, hot dogs, and soda
- If you’re coming from the Seattle area, please bring along a side dish or dessert to share family-style
- Lawn chairs and blankets will help make you more comfortable at the event
- If you’re coming from out of town, you’re welcome to use regular non-revenue travel to get to and from the picnic
Let Us Know You’re Coming!
Contact the Council 19 Seattle LEC Officers or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your MEC – Jeffrey Peterson, Brian Palmer, Yvette Gesch, Becky Strachan, Laura Masserant, Cathy Gwynn, Sandra Morrow and Stephen Couckuyt