National Group Protection, Inc. will be onsite in Anchorage September 13—15 to communicate and service the supplemental benefits programs offered to AFA members at Alaska Airlines. They were last onsite in 2019 and are excited to have a representative coming back to ANC. Below are some highlights regarding the enrollment and benefits—
- One benefits counselor will be onsite in the crew lounge on the above dates from 7:30-11:00am and 1:30-5pm each day.
- You can meet with the counselor to get information on the plans, enroll in coverage and or get assistance with filing claims/wellness benefits
- Please note, they can help members retroactively file claims/wellness benefits
- In addition to the onsite enrollment, members will also have the opportunity to enroll in coverage through a self-serve website or call center
- Please see attached flyer for information
- Supplemental—these plans supplement existing benefits and pay in addition to all other insurance or sources of income
- Voluntary—members choose to participate
- Limited Underwriting—no medical exams or physicals
- Family Coverage—available with all plans
- Benefits—paid tax free directly to the member
- Portable—members can continue coverage if they retire or leave their employer for any reason
Below are the plans that are currently offered. Members can pick and choose what plans might be a fit.
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness
- Whole Life
If you have questions, please call National Group Protection at 800-344-9016.