Council 19 Inflight Service Committee Update
First, we would like to welcome our newest members for the Seattle Base, Ross DeJong and Chris King. We are looking forward to their input and expertise. Chris and Ross will attend the next AFA Committee 101 training that Brian Palmer, MEC-VP, hosts for our new committee members.
Here’s an update of what’s been going on…the ISC committee has been taking numerous polls to give feedback to the company:
- Service flow and flexibility…looking at different ways to make the flow better for the customers.
- Should we add an additional sparkling wine to our trans-con flights? Most of the committee members said; yes but only if nothing was taken out of the beverage cart.
- New pointed spatulas are coming and a better wine opener.
- If you need to write up a particular service or flight make sure that you send it to email@example.com
- Tidbits are back and if you weren’t here when we use to have them these are tips from the flight attendant group. You can find them on the AFA website at afaalaska.org Go to Committees/Inflight…then go to “notes from your Inflight Service Committee” and Matthew will post them on the weekly Onboard News.
The last ISC quarterly meeting was held October 11, 2016
ISC Committee Chairperson: Linda Christou