NATIONAL GROUP PROTECTION
SEATTLE BASE VISIT
MAY 2-6, 2016
SUPPLEMENTAL BENEFITS – 2016 ENROLLMENT
From May 2nd—6th, National Group Protection (NGP) will be in the crew lounge in Seattle to communicate the AFA supplemental benefit plans. Please look for the NGP benefit counselors during the on-site enrollment to enroll or make changes to your existing coverage. Please make an effort to come to the crew lounge during this week.
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Whole Life Insurance
There are some benefit enhancements/upgrades this year, so please take the time to sit down with a benefit counselor and review your options. This is also an excellent time to make sure you have filed for your annual health screening benefits, which are part of the accident and critical illness benefit plans.
Forget to File Wellness benefits—-NGP CAN RETRO FILE 2 YEARS OF WELLNESS BENEFITS!
- Supplemental – these plans supplement any existing coverage
- Voluntary – members choose to participate
- Limited Underwriting – no medical or physical exams required
- Family Coverage – available with all of the plans
- Portable – members can continue coverage if they leave the company
- Payroll Deduction – premiums are paid through payroll deduction
If you have any questions regarding the upcoming enrollment, please contact National Group Protection (NGP) at 800-344-9016.