In This Edition
Negotiating Committee Blog
Originally posted September 21, 2022
Negotiations are underway! Our Negotiating Committee has published the Negotiating Committee Blog to keep our workgroup informed. Review the Contract 2022 website for frequently asked questions and other resources.
This Week’s Blog Questions
- What does “Trade Jail” mean in management’s opening proposal?
- What does it mean when management’s opening proposal says, “address” such and such provision?
- Does the Negotiating Committee want to limit the number of probationary Flight Attendants per flight?
- What is the “We Care Pass” or “Stuff Happens Pass”?
- Management’s opening proposal indicates they want to increase the 4K distance, the 480 requirement, and the duty day! Is the Negotiating Committee considering any of these?
- Can you clarify what “The earlier of Occupational or Alaska Air Group (AAG) seniority used for non-rev pass travel” means in our Opening Proposal to management?
Shared on Social
We CARE about an industry leading contract!
Make sure to show your solidarity at the CARE Retreat by wearing your AFA pin. Let management know – we CARE about an industry leading contract!
Next Week’s Events
|Tuesday, September 27||Monthly Scheduling Committee Meeting|
Find Us on Social Media
You can find the most up-to-date official information on our AFA Alaska social media accounts. Click below and follow so you can stay connected!