Thanks for your patience as the Seniority Merger Integration Committee (SMIC) collected and compiled responses to your most frequently asked questions (FAQ). We have posted a document with these questions and answers.
You can find the link to the FAQ document in the email version of this article. Please check your personal email for a message from the AFA Alaska Seniority Merger Integration Committee containing the link to the FAQ document. If you did not receive the email, please contact your Local Council Officers.
The questions included in this FAQ are:
- Where can if find the merged seniority list?
- How was the seniority list integrated?
- How was the seniority list integrated with the classes that had the same seniority date for both L-AS and L-VX? (same-day tie-breakers)
- Did everyone keep their relative seniority?
- How did the SMIC determine the initial training credit for the L-AS FAs?
- Did Jet America Flight Attendants get training credit when they merged with Alaska?
- What if I believe my seniority information is incorrect on the new list?
- When will I be able to see seniority by base?
- Where is the seniority information for FAs working in a supervisor/non-flying role for Inflight?
If you have any additional questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your SMIC – Sandra Morrow, Rolando Teran, Lynne Voigtsberger and Marie Maxwell