Master Executive Council (MEC)
- Several AFA committees will meet with management next week for regularly scheduled discussions of issues currently impacting Flight Attendants.
- Each AFA Local Council/base sends a representative to committee meetings to ensure that the voices of all Flight Attendants are heard.
- If you have concerns or items that you would like to see brought forward, please reach out to your respective Local Committee Chairperson prior to the meeting.
Most AFA committees hold meetings with management on a regular basis as a part of their advocacy work on behalf of our Flight Attendants. These meetings are an opportunity for our Committee Members to bring concerns and issues forward and push for improvements to our workplace. Representing you at these meetings is your Local Committee Chairperson (sometimes another Local Committee Member or LEC Officer may fill in), who is your voice to management on matters related to the committee.
Next week, several committee meetings are scheduled to take place with management. They include:
- Human Rights Committee on Monday, December 6
- Retirement Committee on Tuesday, December 7
- Reserve Committee on Thursday, December 9
- Hotel Committee on Thursday, December 9
- Inflight Service Committee on Friday, December 10
If there are items that you would like to see any of these committees bring forward to management at their upcoming meeting, please let your Local Committee Chairperson know. Click below for contact information.