Save the Dates
AUG 5-7, 2017
5:30 to 12:00
SUPPLEMENTAL BENEFITS – 2017 ENROLLMENT
National Group Protection (NGP) will be in the crew lounge to communicate the AFA supplemental benefit plans. Please look for the NGP benefit counselor Joann Levandoski during the on-site enrollment to enroll or make changes to your existing coverage. Note that you can enroll in any of the crew lounges, not just your base location.
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Coverage (NEW PLAN!)
- Whole Life Insurance
They have enhanced the Critical Illness plan, members who are currently enrolled can lower their rates while improving the covered illness. Please take the time to sit down with a benefit counselor and review your options. Lower rates and more covered illnesses. This is also an excellent time to make sure you have filed for your annual health screening benefits, which are part of the accident and critical illness benefit plans.
- Supplemental – these plans supplement any existing coverage
- Voluntary – members choose to participate
- Limited Underwriting – no medical or physical exams required
- Family Coverage – available with all of the plans
- Portable – members can continue coverage if they leave the company
- Payroll Deduction – premiums are paid through payroll deduction
If you have any questions regarding the upcoming enrollment, please contact National Group Protection (NGP) at 800-344-9016.